- Head of Department: Mr. Tran Duy Hung
- Deputy head of Department: Mr. Nguyen Thanh Thuyen
Department of Equipment – Facilities Management assists the Rector in managing the College’s infrastructures and facilities, scheming, repairing, upgrading and building projects in accordance with the entire College’s scheme and environmental hygiene.
It also manages all available equipments and planning purchases; receives, makes into use and maintains the new equipments and materials effectively.
- To prepare contract files and organize bid for contracts, check and ensure that construction quality is in compliance with the technical file and invited contract file.
- To co-ordinate to Department of Planning - Finance to compose executing contracts and draw the balances under current regulations.
- To monitor all files of the College land, basic construction works and degrade prevention of projects.
- To responsible for the College water system, electric power network, telephone and fax communication, fires and floods prevention and protection.
The Medical Service of the College has the duties to take care of all administrative, academic staff and students’ health and and undesirable health service of the College.
- To be in charge of all emergency cases and anything related to the patient files.
- To buy health insurance and supply medicines for all staff and students according to Health Ministry regulations.
- To combine with Department of Student Activities, Hochiminh Communist Youth Association to respond warmly to Population - Family Planning approach, Mother and Children Take-Care and Protect Service; to propagate compaigns of preventive diseases, environmental hygiene and social evil clearance, etc